A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior PA/Events Assistant to join Absolute Radio’s marketing and content team based at One Golden Square, London.
The UK Radio Brand of the Year 2014, Absolute Radio is renowned for its innovation in digital, programming and events, with programmes including Frank Skinner and events including The Isle of Wight Festival.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and Content Director, this is a broad ranging role providing PA support to the Marketing Director and Content Director and additional administrative support to the marketing and events team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Diary management for the Content Director and Marketing Director
- Line management responsibility for a Station Assistant.
- Writing advanced Presentations for the management team using PowerPoint
- Minute taking, notes & action points at weekly team status meetings and following up and influencing team members to ensure action points are met
- Management and administration of payments via Proactis (accounts payment system)
- Providing support to the Programming, Marketing and Events team as required
- Assisting at brand events and live sessions often at weekends & evenings
- Overseeing the Content/Communications/Technology/Marketing day to day admin – ranging from sending out tickets, managing guest lists, booking lunch appointments, team meetings and ad hoc project support
- Assisting with company- wide award entries
- Managing the team calendar online & desktop
- Managing team building events and morale maintaining initiatives
- Managing an Absolute Radio social media account and supporting the social media team when needed
We are looking for an experienced PA with previous experience in a media/radio environment and outstanding project management and organisational skills. Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to influence a wide range of senior stake holders.
The successful candidate will also have the following skills and experience:-
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Advanced understanding of Outlook calendar, cloud calendars and diary management
- Understanding of basic style guidelines
- Experience of Social Media with an active personal digital footprint
For a full job description please go to www.bauermedia.co.uk.
To apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter to Casey.firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th Jan 2015